Term of useTERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 28 10, 2017
Your use of a Dirtrex Site is governed by the version of the Terms of Service in effect on the date of use. Dirtrex may modify the Terms of Service at any time and without prior notice. By using and accessing any Dirtrex Site, you acknowledge and agree to review the most current version of these Terms of Service prior to each such use. Your continued use of and access to any of the Dirtrex Sites constitutes your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, the then current Terms of Service. Please also note that the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service are in addition to any other agreements between you and Dirtrex and/or its affiliates and agents, including any customer agreements, and any other agreements that govern your use of products, services, content, tools, and information available on the Dirtrex Sites.
Dirtrex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on the Dirtrex Sites and/or to suspend and/or deny access to any Dirtrex Site for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. The information and materials on the Dirtrex Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Dirtrex does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Dirtrex may discontinue or change any product or service described in or offered on Dirtrex Site at any time without prior notice. Dirtrex further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to block or otherwise discontinue your access and use of Dirtrex Site at any time and for any reason. You agree that Dirtrex and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.AUTHORIZED USER
Some of our services, and certain pages of the Dirtrex Site, are available only to clients or users who have been authorized by us to access those services and web pages. Such authorization may require completion of an accredited investor questionnaire and satisfactory background information screening.
Unauthorized use of any Dirtrex Site and/or our systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into and/or any attempted access of Dirtrex's systems and/or any restricted areas of any of the Dirtrex Site, misuse or sharing of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any Dirtrex Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Dirtrex Site or service or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Dirtrex Site or service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Dirtrex Site or service, computer systems or networks connected to any Dirtrex Site or service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not screen-scrape, data scrape and/or use any automated means to acquire data and/or information from our Sites. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to any Dirtrex Site that are contrary to these Terms of Service and/or any applicable laws or regulations. You agree to notify us immediately in the event that you learn or suspect that the security of your password may have been compromised. You further agree that you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your password that is made before you have notified us and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on that notice. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your password, even without receiving such notice from you, if we suspect that it is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
Notwithstanding the above, you are responsible for monitoring your use of the Dirtrex Sites and should promptly report any unauthorized or suspicious activity to us at [email protected] DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE DIRTREX SITES ARE PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS," "WHERE IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS. DIRTREX DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES (EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON ANY DIRTREX SITE AND/OR YOUR USE OF ANY DIRTREX SITE GENERALLY, FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DIRTREX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DIRTREX WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT COULD RESULT FROM INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU VIA THIS WEBSITE. ALTHOUGH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU ON THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED OR COMPILED FROM SOURCES WE BELIEVE TO BE RELIABLE, DIRTREX CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER DCG, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND/OR TECHNOLOGY (COLLECTIVELY, THE "DIRTREX PARTIES"), WILL BE LIABLE OR HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT YOU INCUR IN THE EVENT OF ANY FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION OF ANY DIRTREX SITE, OR RESULTING FROM THE ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN MAKING ANY DIRTREX SITE, THE DATA CONTAINED THEREIN OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THEREBY AVAILABLE TO YOU, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF ANY DIRTREX SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WHETHER OR NOT THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CAUSE MAY HAVE BEEN WITHIN THE CONTROL OF DIRTREX OR OF ANY VENDOR PROVIDING SOFTWARE OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT WILL DIRTREX OR ANY SUCH PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND EVEN IF DIRTREX OR ANY OTHER SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. DIRTREX CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO ANY DIRTREX SITE. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All right, title and interest in the Dirtrex Sites and all content contained herein is the exclusive property of Dirtrex, except as otherwise stated. Unless otherwise specified, the Dirtrex Sites are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may print, copy and download limited amounts of information and content from the Dirtrex Sites; provided that it is solely for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, software, products or services obtained from any Dirtrex Sites, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without Dirtrex's' prior written approval. If you copy or download any information or software from a Dirtrex Site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
Dirtrex, the Dirtrex logo, and other Dirtrex trademarks and service marks referenced herein are trademarks and service marks of Dirtrex. The names of other companies and third-party products or services mentioned herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the Internet without the written permission of Dirtrex or the applicable third party rights holder. USE OF LINKS
By viewing, accessing or using the Dirtrex app or by registering to take part in the Crowdsale Token Sale, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as a binding legal agreement between you and us, without limitation or qualification.
- The following Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the sale of the cryptographic token Dirtrex ("DTEX").
Token sale campaign - is an Dirtrex pre-sale campaign, designed to introduce DTEX publicly and provide possibility to purchase tokens first with attractive discounts and earn other benefits during limited time. Parties may be interested in purchasing DTEX at the token sale campaign to participate in early ALPHA and BETA testing stages.
It's DTEX token specifically for the technical and non-profit user.
- Dirtrex's requires, for proper operation, and comprehensive utilization, an authentication token called ("DTEX"). We will produce and market a quantity of DTEX in a pre-sale, to be hosted on web site at dirtrex.com/pre-sale/en or /ru ("Token Sale Website"). Purchasers in the Token Sale Campaign will acquire DTEX in exchange for BTC, ETH, Waves, Litecoin,Zcash and other fiat currencies at predefined sale prices over. Purchasers of token sale in the token sale campaign will be awarded cryptographic tokens (DTEX), that will become available in their mobile wallet via the myetherwallet.com and Waves wallet once the token sale is complete.
- The Dirtrex reserves the right to change the date when the Token Sale Campaign will begin and further reserves the right to extend the sale duration for any reason, including the unavailability of the website https://dirtrex.com
due technical issues or other unforeseen security or procedural issues. Though it does not currently anticipate doing so, The Company also reserves the right to shorten the sale duration for any reason.
- By purchasing DTEX, you expressly acknowledge and represent that you fully understand that DTEX non-profit token.
- The token pre-sale campaign constitutes the sale of a non-profit software product under English law. This product sale is conducted by an English company, operating under English law. It is the responsibility of each potential Purchaser of DTEX to determine if the Purchaser can legally purchase DTEX in the Purchaser's jurisdiction.
- Purpose of the smart contract and tokens: Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (or Equity)
Our token is not a financial surrogate or money, its sole purpose is to be exchanged for DIRTS
- Purchaser's jurisdiction and is legally permitted to receive products of English origin; (c) represents and warrants that the Purchaser is of a sufficient age to legally purchase DETX or has received permission from a legal guardian who has reviewed and agreed to these Terms; (d) represents and warrants that the Purchaser will take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with the purchase of DETX as set forth below;
- Knowledge of the unique intermediary BTC/ETH/Waves/Litecoin/Zcash addresses does not constitute a purchase receipt or indicate in any way that any party possessing such knowledge has rights to or ownership of the purchased DTEX.
- By purchasing DTEX, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Purchaser agrees not hold any of the Company Parties liable for losses incurred by any person, entity, corporation, or group individuals or groups who uses a third-party service to purchase DTEX.
- All purchases of DTEX are final. Purchases of DTEX are non-refundable. By purchasing DTEX, the purchaser acknowledges that neither the company nor any other of the company parties are required to provide a refund for any reason, and that the purchaser will not receive money or other compensation for any DTEX that is not used or remains unused.
- The Company makes no representations concerning the tax implications of the sale of DTEX or the possession or use of DTEX. The Purchaser bears the sole responsibility to determine if the purchase of DTEX with BTC, ETH / Waves, Litecoin, Zcash or any fiat currencies or the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of DTEX over time has tax implications for the Purchaser in the Purchaser's home jurisdiction.
- Purchasing DTEX, and to the extent permitted by law, the Purchaser agrees not hold any of the The Company Parties liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the purchase of Dirtrex.
- Ownership of DTEX carries no rights express or implied. Purchases of DTEX are non-refundable. Purchasers should have no expectation of influence over governance of the platform.
- By participating in the sale of Dirtrex, you expressly acknowledge and represent that you have carefully reviewed the Terms and Conditions, as well as the User Agreement and fully understand the risks, costs, and benefits of purchasing DTEX and agree to be bound by these Terms. As set forth further below, you further represent and warrant that, to the extent permitted by law, you are authorized to purchase DTEX in your relevant jurisdiction, are of a legal age to be bound by these Terms, and will not hold the Company, its parent and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers of the Company or our parent or affiliates, now or in the future and any other member of the Company team (collectively the "the Company Parties") liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected to the sale of DTEX.
- The purchase of DTEX carries with it a number of risks. Prior to purchasing DTEX, you should carefully consider the risks listed and, to the extent necessary, consult an appropriate lawyer, accountant, or tax professional. If any of the following risks are unacceptable to you, you should not purchase DTEX. By purchasing DTEX, and to the extent permitted by law, you are agreeing not to hold any of the the Company Parties liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected, to the sale of DTEX.
This document is not a solicitation for investment and does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
Individuals, businesses, and other organizations should carefully weigh the risks, costs, and benefits of acquiring the Dirtrex early in the token sale campaign versus waiting to purchase DTEX on open, third-party exchanges once the system is operational and when they or their businesses actually require Dirtrex.
Nature and use of tokens:.
The DTEX token (hereinafter 'DTEX' or 'software') is a software deployed and working on
the decentralized distributed Waves blockchain platform (hereinafter 'Network') at the address
This software was initially developed and deployed by DirTrex (hereinafter "Company," "we," or "us").
DTEX tokens (hereinafter 'tokens') are part of the software and ensure its interaction with the Network.
By using DTEX tokens you expressly acknowledge and represent that you (hereinafter 'User' or 'you') have carefully reviewed and accepted this agreement between you as a User
and the DirTrex.
THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING TOKENS IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR TOKENS, OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE OR TOKENS
ID of the software is open sourced and published on https://
Due to the nature of the Network code of the working software can not be changed after deployment.
The number of tokens implemented in the software: 3 400 000, software does not allow to change the number of implemented tokens after smart contract is deployed on the Network.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by in talking.
There will be no class arbitration or
arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
The Force Majeure (Exemption) clause of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Publication No. 421) is hereby incorporated in this contract.
If any term, clause or provision of these Terms is held unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that term, clause or provision will be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or
enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
DTEX tokens are not available for purchase by U.S. citizens and Singapore. These agreement and terms are not
boilerplate. If you disagree with them, believe that any should not apply to you, or wish to negotiate these terms, please contact us at [email protected]